miércoles, noviembre 29, 2006

oh my god!!! oh my god!!!

on an impulsive whim i pulled bre out of school wed afternoon
went to the center for addiction and mental health
where 3 days grace was doing a thing
apparently adam used to be a contin junkie

they're breanna's all time fav band
she's seen them in concert twice this year

so

we got there late - no surprise - it's often the way we do things
but it fully didn't matter this time

we totally got to hang with bre's fav band members
striaght up
no crowds just us and them

we're walking up to the building through an alley
i say to bre "would you recognize any of these guys if you saw them"
she says "oh my god yes yes there's one - that's barry"



you could feel her excitement
she sort of froze up and hid behind me as we walked though the equipment

he liked my Hells Angels shirt and said so - i knew we were in
he posed for a photo
we talked and laughed
it was cool

then
we walk around front
there's adam - bre is freaked


we talk he poses for a picture
breanna is completely tweaked i mean completely
adam makes bre fully "oh my god!!!"


karma is being good to us these days

lucky