martes, agosto 05, 2008

Happy 16th birthday Meg - too bad no one loves you enough to throw you a party - because this one's all about me biatch


a dreadful cast of "scurvy fun" pirates
conspired to throw jimmy a party


got a great deal on the cake
at "meg's " expense
because somedbody
forgot to pick up her cake




which is a little "forked-up" if you ask me
but
if you want to talk about it
sweet sixteen meg
give me a call
1 900 spank-me


uncle swinghammer will make it feel all better
it's what i do baybee
but really
i gotta say kids
and you know who you are
i respect each
and every one of you
god bless ya

and
so you know
if god won't bless you...

don't sweat it

cause jimmy loves you
and jimmy's got connections

lot's of connections

love connnections

sweet sweet connections

oh yeah baybee
happy birthday to me
hahahahahahahahahahahhhhahhahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!