miércoles, mayo 02, 2007

sulpur monkey

sometimes i wish i could explain myself
but i just don't get me
wicked blinding moments of insight and perspective
roaring waves of epiphanistic euphoria
uninvited demons visit
unwilling realizations materialize
goddamn
goddamn
i think i'm drunk
i think i'm dying
i think i'm willing
i think i'm able
just let me sit down and catch my breath for a moment
let me feel this moment
before this moment passes
like the one before it
and the one before that
i can't seem to stop
i'll answer your questions later
sometimes i wish i could explain myself
but i don't get me
i wanna be your sulphur monkey
i wanna play in the garden of self deceit
i wanna know where too far used to be
thoughts streaming
leaning
careening
thought s coming down
going round and round
show me
show me
show me what makes you shiver
-
sweet jimmy out
10 - 4