sábado, abril 28, 2007

everybody should get married at least once

the newlyweds
my brother and "aunt rhonda"
andrew (my 2 year old nephew) calls her "honey"
the boy is smooth already
just like uncle swinghammer
-
this happy couple
has been married longer than i am old
- creepy shit -
i can't imagine how horrible and wonderful that must be
nevertheless
they pulled together and threw a damn fine party
-

that's cousin meg in the background and me and my grandma up front - grandma was married for a long time too - it runs in my family but missed me completely -

i have been unencumbered by matrimonial mayhem for quite some time - but i do know love - you better believe i do - unforgiving and unrepentant love

check the photo below... count how many of my relatives are giving me the finger - my grandma - god bless her - is the one with her back to me - waving her index finger

surrounded by the nicest people doing uncharacteristic things - it's the story of my life - it's liberating - loving it - living it

-of course no special event would be special without jimmy entertaining fiends in the party van and blowing up things with fireworks

done and done

swinghammer out

10-4