jueves, abril 05, 2007

words that matter

Even after you walk away
I still feel you around me
When you hold my hand
I never wanna let go
-
When I hear you speak
I wish you were speaking to me
-
When you look into my eyes
I feel you inside me
-
When you touch me
I can feel myself falling
And when you kiss me
It feels as though nothing at all matters
-
When it comes to love
You make me wanna
You make me wanna spend every waking day
laughing, smiling,sharing
building memories together
-
When I think of you
it makes everything seem okay
as though the world will work around us
and we should never give up
on this thing called love

2 Comments:

At jueves, abril 05, 2007 3:52:00 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

intense words......

 
At miércoles, abril 11, 2007 10:39:00 p. m., Blogger sweet jimmy swinghammer said...

jimmy didn't write this - these words were written for jimmy not by him - **sigh**

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home