domingo, enero 21, 2007

the VITAMAN guinea pig

she usually brings something that smells nice
but last time
it's this vitaman stuff - it's new she says
tell me what you think
now i'm not so sure i'm the right kinda guy
to be testing this stuff
it's more for the high maintenance self absorbed product monkey
but
she asked nice

so i hooked up the shave creme with my face - it wasn't creamy at all - more like a lotion - kinda strange feeling - no lather

which is kinda good because i didn't slather it all over my face and get it in my ears like i do with the fun foamy shit

despite a new blade in the mach 3 - the first pull was an attention grabber and i'm thinking right away "i don't like this very much"

but then

before that first stroke was done the lotion slipped inbetween the blades and it got real smooth and the odd texture/lack of foam was no longer an issue - it works nice and smells real clean - there's nothing wrong with it

the real winner however is the aftershave balm

right away it smells like the right thing to do - fruity but not "frou frou" and wet like cool rain

then i put it on my face - good lord yes - involuntary pleasure noises escape my lips - my eyes close - head goes back - and i massage it - and i don't want to stop

fresh cool wet soothing cleansing

i went back for more but the little sampler tube was empty dammit

later at work i asked one of the gurls who has touched me intimately many times to "feel my face"

it wasn't what she said - which was "what!?" followed by "mmmmm - that's REALLY smooth" - it was how she said it and the sexy lingering look that followed

goddamn

VITAMAN - get yours at The Bay baybee

tell them swinghammer sent you