lunes, enero 15, 2007

Breanna: consider my love for incredible you



happy 13th birthday

wow!

is it like that for you babe?

words kinda don't work - i love you so much miss breanna emily

i am so proud

watching you grow
change
become
and live

your laughter
your observations
your insight
your mistakes
your victories great and small

the things we do
the things we've done
opportunities we share
our conversations

i cherish everything that is you

the friend
the student
the daughter
the cousin
the babysitter
the grandchild
the lover of pets music and msn
the stylish teenager
the special peaceful compassionate soul

the gurl i've known for 13 years
is not so much my little gurl anymore
but every bit my little gurl just the same

so independent now
and more so with everyday that passes

i wish you courage and peace and wisdom and strength

you are good people miss breanna
remain true to you always and all ways
have faith have hope have dreams have fun

my breezy
my baby

like a pop can
to the moon and back again
consider this...my love for incredible you
and for sure
as long as i'm living
my baby you'll be

yours
truly overwhelmed
with all the love and respect a father could ever have

dad oxo

-

1 Comments:

At lunes, enero 15, 2007 5:24:00 a. m., Blogger jewelgurl said...

Happy Birthday Breanna!!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home