viernes, octubre 27, 2006

brilliant moments

i've read that working the night shift
shortens how long you live by as much as 10 years

jimmy says fuck it
those are the years at the end anyway

the shittin your pants
to old to fuck
can't walk up the stairs
don't remember who you are years



coming home in the early morning
i have driven into so many beautiful sunrises
had opportunity after opportunity to feel the consumate splendor of fushia, blood orange, indigo and so many other colors without names blended on an endless canvas before me
...
today i discovered a new place to enjoy this grandeur
and found myself listening to an incredible and haunting song called angel's wings by mike ness formerly of social distortion
...
angel's wings gonna carry me away
angel's wings
won't you carry me home
...
you can take those 10 years off the end of my life jesus
but this morning i need thank someone
for all the absolutely brilliant moments i've experienced and will experience between the coming and the going
-
praise be to allah my friends
praise be to allah

1 Comments:

At viernes, octubre 27, 2006 2:48:00 p. m., Blogger coco_chanel_081 said...

The last time praise be to Allah was said repeatedly was 9/11. Jimmy tell me it isn't true that you are connected.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home